The Sick file!

I've been sick for the past 1 month plus! it all started with coughing... and coughing.... while i'm still in the mist of cough and flu! there is still work and i do need to travel around just to complete the task DiGi given to me!

the climate is wierd! very hot in the afternoon and storms in the evening in the month of october and that makes my body health decrease and untill i really fall sick with fever! well... my fever came on and off during the week and i tought it might be dengue cause its quite rampant in Subang Jaya! Thank God its just a normal fever and it passed away after a few days!

still coughing and having nose block then came the migrain that cause me sleepless nights and big eye bags! went to office, my collegues says that i look like a walking zombie! thats it... i went straight home and rested!

went to a goverment clinic in Kelana Jaya today! it took 3 freaking hours just to wait for the doctor's consultation on top of that the doctor directed me to various rooms just to have to test done! well... what would you expect from a goverment clinic! good thing is that i just have to pay RM1 just for the whole process even collecting my medication! now i have to go back to the clinic 2 weeks later for a followup and more checks!

i've been taking alot of different kinds of pills and drugs lately! it make me look like a medicine pot with all the pills and drugs that i have to take. still having coughs! and cough! hopefully this cough will heal and back to my healthy days!

No comments: