Can't wait for holiday!

Exams... exams... are getting up to my head.. revision and memorise chapters and points that caught in my mind! now i'm having a splitting headache! but thank God that i've already persevere the last 3 days and one more day and 2 more exam to go English and Greek! who says that THEOLOGY STUDIES are easy!! :P

My computer internet cannot connect to the WIFI already... now have to use the computer in the library to go online and relax in the midst of stress and pressure.

i just can't wait for the exam to finish! i am dreaming of the places that i want to enjoy myself during the semester break! Genting Highlands? Johor? Singapore? haha..... oh.. i need to spend money again! a few things i got to do during my holiday... like fixing my notebook and my house printer! haiz....

Kampate.... i can do it... just need to persevere 1 more daY!

No comments: