FE and Gospel of Mark

My Field education training started last week on Saturday. Went to get my lunch in Blossom in Seremban because i found out there is a HamCha stall in the restaurant. Ordered the hamcha and tried... it was good... similar taste that i have tasted in Johor Bahru. But JB's one taste nicer :P....

The HamCha in Seremban! very healthy food.. going to eat it again when i got the time!

I drove down to PD for my field ed. together with another senior with his family, they came from China, FuQian province. They are going to the Presbyterian Church in PD. It took me sometime to locate the Methodist church in PD. The map that was drawn for me was not exactly the same as the road! but in the end i found the church. thanks to my highly tuned sense of direction!

Port Dickson Chinese Methodist Church

Took the picture in the evening with the cross as the background while waiting for dinner with the Pastor in charge.

The last time i went to PDCMC was a long time ago. Pastor brought me there just for visitation, if i remember correctly we were journeying back to Subang using the coastal road instead of using the highway! there was a nice beach just opposite the church. However, when i went there last week, the government had build a jetty there for passengers to travel to Indonesia. What a waste.... My ministry in PDCMC are to help with the youth fellowship which only consists of 7 people! and in the worship team...

Today the class of Mark started and Dr. Lim gave us an introduction and also course requirement! not an easy class to take but its my core subject so i have got no choice :s.... there are about 20 students that are taking the class and the conference room was packed with people. There is an exergesis paper that i need to do for the Gospel according to Mark! hopefully i can choose the right text for me to work on! :p

Thursday, 21th January 2010


No comments: