A round about Journey


Yesterday (19/9/10) i move around at 4 places.... really long journey! look at the map! it is like one big U turn stretching from PD to KL to Seremban then to STM... from Google Map i re-chart my journey i took yesterday and it estimated that I need 2 hours and 48 minutes to reach back to STM..

Departed from Lukut after Lunch was about 1.15pm... i reached home at 2pm! i think i was driving quite fast! haha.... after that my time was quite limited, i have to send the tumbler to Kelly in USJ 20 then get my things at home and take the KTM to KL station! well.... the route in the map is not the KTM route, it is the normal route by car to KL via Federal Highway! when i reached KL station... i have to walk over to wisma Methodist to meet up with Shearn because we are going back together to Seremban by bus......

I got to make a stop at Wisdom books and bought the Stream of praise new album! hehe.... but it is really a long walk yesterday.. the lady at the cashier commented that my whole shirt was wet with sweat! haha... at the end i reached Terminal 1 at 6pm! and reached back to STM at 7pm!! really one long journey!

No comments: