Birthday at Youth Camp

last weekend i've applied for my annual leave and have some time spend with the Youth.. makes me young again... went on a 4-wheel-drive in to the interiors and play at the waterfall... cool leh! next time if we have the time.. maybe i'll plan a camping trip there... i'm sure some of you guys would love it very much! haha... hearing the youth shouting from the 4-wheel drive into the interiors.. really exciting... the waterfall was really natures beauty.. and the water there is 16-18 degrees cold... whoa... when u jump in you'll jump right out again! hahah... in the afternoon the same day.. comes the time to play Captain Ball.. haha... i'm sure KY remember that game where he got a big lump at his ankle when playing... i was playing the game too.. haha... really nice game... the game become really one sided when my team have to play with a team with some of the basketball players.. that really hard to play with all their funny movement its hard to tackle.. well at lease my team went in second place.. haha....it was a nice time i had with the youth.. not just playing and having adventures together... i even had a good time during the theme talks.. and also group discussions... and the message delivered i hope all of them can keep in their hearts and grow!


after the whole day.. i was extreamly tired... went in to the room after everything over... and slept at about 10.30 pm.... oh.. forgot.. to say.. it was on saturday 2/6.. when i went to sleep seriously i forgot all about mmy bday which is next day.. i was that tired... suddenly!! Timothy woke me up and say there is an emmergency in the hall that need all the advisors to help! immediately i woke up thinking maybe one of the youth was playing, fell and broke his leg or someting... den i get my slippers... and it was pitch black and there are candles on the table! CIA LAT... i kena a suprised party! they woke me up in the middle of my sleep to give me a suprise party! how dare them! but it was a good suprise! hahaha.... get a marble cake which my sister brought before coming for the camp! and they force me to finish it that night... and the cake is so dry that i have todrink water after every bite! they really have a good time to make me eat that cake! haha... after a moment eating the cake... all of them yawned.. eyes red and watery! haha... they are sleepy.. so they asked me to finish the cake by the end of the camp.. notice Jeffrey wearing the DiGi t-shirt? he was wearing a Hotlink t-shirt in the afternoon and because of my birthday he wears DiGi,... haha... cute! thats it... thats how i celebrated my birthday! and now i'm 28 years old... oh man... 2 more years and i'm 30! time really flies fast! but i just Thank God for all his blessings for me and also my friends who are always with me! cheers :)

No comments: