My Mobile Phones......

Someone asked me "Hey! change handphone again arh? How many handphones have u changed? its like changing clothes lar you" hahaha... well.. actually i also do not know how many mobile phones that i have change.. so i reflect back into my memories and search for the memories that i have on the handphone that i have changed so far!

My first phone! the motorola... how long ago that i use this phone? i think in 1997 after my form 5 i've got to use this phone and i remember that i'm using a 013 TMtouch line that time.. after that i changed to another motorola with a flip to cover the number pad! that is my second (i cannot find the picture of that phone in the net... do not even know the model number)


Next i've used is the Ericsson phone! totally old rite? haha... when i'm using this phone i was most probably in my college time! haha....

The next Ericsson T28 that i bought! haha... its the phone during that time.. although the antenna loook so bulky! My first nokia phone! haha.... and this phone i bought my own line the 012.. which still existed till now! i've used this phone for about 3 years! and after that the trend started changing.. the mobile phones evolved from just a phone to camera and with colors! and polytones started coming in!
So after that i got myself a SAMSUNG phone... believe me.. this is a nice phone! and i've used it for long time also.. maybe about 3 years also! not so sure! i was using this phone when i was working in the church i think!


After the samsung! i trade it in to get the Sonyericsson K750i... still working as an administrator in the church when i change to K750i

I did not buy this phone actually the Nokia 6230 ... it was given to me to use when i enter to work with DiGi as Marketing officer..


As i worked in DiGi at prepaid Solution.. thats when i bought this PDA phone by Dopod! actually i regretted buying this phone.. cause the processor for this PDA phone really slow and it lack the whole phone!


After when 3G started to grow in Malaysia... i bought this nokia N71... a rather large phone to use.. and i've use this for a bout 2 years together with the K750 and 6230.. because of the nature of my work in telecommunication i was asked to carry more phone sometimes i need to test out new numbers from DiGi.. then i gave Nokia 6230 to my sister to use.. and its still around now! haha....


It is when... the K750i got stolen... i got this phone.. the nokia 6300.. a good slim phone somewhat the same as the sony ericsson w880 but this is heavier! i like this phone and mostly use it for work and also going online using DiGi's EDGE since its free for me! hehe...

Used this phone for a while the K550i den i sold it off to my collegue... haha... to make way for my current phone!!!

There it is... the latest phone that i'm using now! another cool phone! haha.... i really love Sony Ericsson phone! maybe there is more phones to come in the future! haha.. who knows..

the cronology of my phones:

1. Motorola - ?

2. Motorola - ?

3. Ericsson - ?

4. Ericsson T27 - Spoiled and thrown away

5. Nokia 6230 - Given to my sister to use

6. Samsung V200 - Trade in for Sony Ericsson K750

7. Sony Ericsson K750i - Stolen / lost

8. Nokia 6230 - Given to my sister to use

9. Dopod 838 - Still surviving

10. Nokia N71 - Still surviving

11. Nokia 6300 - Still using

12. Sony Ericsson K550i - Sold to collegue

13. Sony Ericsson W960i - Using now!!

No comments: