Oh my phone!!!

I've been waiting for a long time for the phone to be released in Malaysia....
since its first announced on June 2007.. and the phone was released on December 2007 but it was not released in Malaysia! so i've waited.. and at last the phone was first found in the Lelong.com in January 2008 and it was not officially released in malaysia until February! whoa.. have to wait some more!

since i've waited so long! the passion to buy this phone have become cold! so i decided to invest on a new speaker! a 5.1 speaker surround!
Altec Lansing VS3251

Once i got back home! i installed it to my computer right away and played a DVD to test power! i played some songs also! Then... the main attraction!! C&C 3.. nice surround! with voices coming from the rear! since then i continue to play C&C till late night! haha.... eh! i'm supose to talk about my phone right?

so one fine day! after the CNY holidays... after all the makan and all the drinking! my faithful Nokia N71 which i've been using for the last 2 years died on me! serious it really died! the LCD screen went berserk! kept blinking until the display went blank! so when i receive SMS i could not read! is this a sign? what should i do? so i immediately set to divert on my other sim card and changed the sim card so if there is a call i could answer it on my Nokia 6300! so i need to just change the sim between phone to call and i could not read the sms cause its save into the N71.. so how? what else.. leave it at home and connect to computer via USB and read the sms thru the PC suite lor! what else can i do?

And the tought of getting the long awaited phone finally came back! but there are not enough $$ in my bank for that because of my new speaker! so i have to wait till my next pay come with more $$ lol!

Monday afternoon on the 3rd March! i got my $$$ and after work went over to my friend's shop who are selling Hand phones.. asked him for the price of the phone that i longed for.. and the price he gave was reasonable! so i place the order for the phone... and that have to wait for another two days for the stock to arrive!

Finally!! it arrived on Wednesday 5th march in the evening!! oh my phone! got out my house... went to the shop, pay and collect my phone! and the time comes for me to unbox it the pleasure and the heart stomping moments! cheng cheng cheng.... drum rolls please!


The long awaited Sony Ericsson W960i.. time to open it!
The phone lies so elegantly in the box!

Quickly.. put the sim in!

The free HP pouch! its not the original wan... the ori one that comes with it is in the box!


So i've been using this phone for a day now! still getting use to the new interface Symbian UIQ 3! not really like the other Sony Ericssons that i've used before! well.. its a good model! CC told me that this interface is somewhat the same as the blackberry! well.. i din use blackberry before so i do not know! so there is it my Phone!! haha...

No comments: