Finally the Letter

After anxiously waited for the letter to come to my doorsteps! it arrived today, after Pastor called me up stating he received the cc copy of the letter while i was at work! After work today, i open the letter box and found the letter. Joy filled my heart as i opened the letter! The admission letter for the first semester.

i remember the time i rededicated my life to Him. I commit myself that i would serve Him faithfully. From being a normal member of the Youth Fellowship to an Advisor and serving in various ministries in the church. God have laid the burden in my heart as i serve Him. as the years goes by... He planted and mold me into His full time ministry.

When i've got the confirmation from my church and my family for Fulltime. i prayed to Him that he will show me the way and His plan for me. By faith i requested for the application form and filled in the details. When i went for the interview i was afraid of what to say and there was an ENglish Test as well. I just praise God that He path my way until now.

Next year, i'll be moving to Seremban and there i will spend 4 years studying and serving. May God continue to bless me and be with me throughout my studies there!

No comments: