Chicken Pox!!!

What a time for me to get chicken Pox!!

was happily enjoying the Ipoh trip! had a bad headache and on monday i was down with fever! so slept the whole day while coming back from ipoh! Tuesday i realized there were blisters on my palm! thinking it was a normal nlister so i leave it! before i know it my whole leg and body have blisters! might be an insect bite.. went to the doctor for a check... and it was confirmed Chicken Pox!

The faculty quarantined me from attending classes and gatherings! so i went back home on friday! even back at home i was forbidden to go out! i was at home in my room throughout the whole week... its good that i brought back some books to read! still just staying in my room really boring there are not much things i can do!

Hopefully i'll recover this week and get back to STM... missed my classmates and also need to catch up with the classes that i missed!

No comments: