Friday! HOLIDAY eve!!! yahhooo.... :P

Finally the holiday i was craving for without applying for leave... it is of course the eve of the Raya holiday and all are quiet.. even when i go to office in the morning, well actually not that quiet in the office cause all the sales staff busy with their last order before holiday!
well i was free in the morning... just sitting around and with my notebook at my desk.. switch it on and check my mails, surf the internet, played majong in the computer. went for lunch and thats it.. my work for friday! went off from the office at about 2pm! went straigth home lazying around at home..

i've made a date with one of my friend to go out with her! its been a long time since we see each other.. 3 years (time really flies fast)!! but we still chat online thru msn lar.. so not like without any communication.. funny thing is that i went over to her house.. i couldn't recognise the house.. something is different about it. i do not want to approach and press the bell or whatever i called her up and to my suprise she moved to a new house! ah my my.. lucky i did not went down to the house!

she gave me the direction and i went over... when i found the house.. i couldn't believe it! it was my friend's house back in my Menengah school days! oh my gosh! when i ask her she say they moved in about a year ago! so what happen to my friend's family? i do not know cause i haven been keeping in touch with him for a long time already!


when i enter the house and she help me with some audio conversion.. memories came back when i was in my school days.. i told her memories kept coming back! i remember that i always put my bicycle in the house back yard before i go to school in the morning and walked to school! even had lunch with the family before! so what now? i think i'll try to look for his contact and hopefully i can find him and catch up with him.. let me see i think its about 8- 10 years i lost contact with him!



we went out after that to Starbucks SS15 to have a drink and chat there... actually she do most of the talking cause she talks more than me... i had a good conversation with her.. and she's digging out all information from me of what happen to me during the pass 3 years! hahaha... we were in Starbucks until about 7.30pm.. sat there a long time cause its comfortable! haha....

Yummy... the cake taste nice leh!

Do you know how to use the touch screen??

I'm trying lar!! don disturb!!

A picture together after 3 years!! :P




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks Kevin!! wakakkaa... =p