My PD holiday - 1 night silent retreat

During the end of the semester i was comtemplating where should i go for my holiday before my next semester start. I've been in contact with a sister (Sab) in JB and planing to go down for a visit. So when i plan the trip during my break, i actually wanted to go down by flight. I think everything is so coincident and come into place when Sab offer a ride to Johor if i could get to PD on the 2nd June. So i took the oppurtunity to have a silent 1 day retreat in PD before meeting Sab in Baptist Golden Sands and i went one day earlier booking a room in Bayu Beach...

Early monday morning... i took the KTM to seremban, in Seremban i hailed a taxi to Bayu Beach! when i reached to the resort i have to wait to check in because my room is not ready! haiz... had my lunch in the R&R opposite (Nasi campur) then i walk around the resort's compound just relaxing and enjoying the view!

A potrait taken in the Resort's garden!

MY Studio room in Bayu Beach...

Magnificient beach view from the balcony of the room!

Rested for a while in the room blasting the air-con at 16 degree and watching Astro.. haha.. this is what i call life! in the evening.. went for a swim in the pool.. there are lots of people came after that... so i've only got to swim for a bout an hour! :( well... time for dinner!!

While waiting for my dinner.. cam whore time! haha...

A refreshing coconut for a hot day near the beach!

Looks delicious right? actually the real picture not so nice.. i am a good photographer! haha...

Nice view of the pool with the resort's logo!

The PD background!

Donno why after the dinner my stomach was not feeling good! maybe because of the Nasi campur i had earlier! what to do.... toilet lor!

Picture of the resort at night from the beach!

Taking a stroll on the beach!

Grafitti on the sand!!!

Relax and just be silent and enjoy!

Lord! hear my prayers.. i'm willing to listen to You

An excellent time of solitude walking at the beach at night and with the sea breeze.. makes me reflect on the greatness of God and His creation! sat down on the beach and just listen to the sound of wave and wind.. makes my soul and my mind relax.... meditating on God's love!! i think i spend about 2 hours sitting on the beach and just enjoy the breeze... so nice and relax!

No comments: