A Handicapped Student

In the begining of my second week of the second semester of studies in STM. My faithful HP TX1091AU's display flickers and hangs!! now i can't switch it on and boot up for the pass 4 days! before my sememter break my internal wifi adaptor couldn't detect and now my display! and for the last days i've been using the library internet room in orde for me to connect to the outside world! my week in STM is like a handicapped student. i cant do my assignments and i need to use my roomate's computer to print out any homework that was given to me. This week end i need to stop by back home to get my desktop and bring it back to STM.

Hmm... can i bring my desktop to the library to use? my left hand carrying the CPU, my right hand holding the LCD, keyboard and mouse, with my backpack at my back! walking from the dorm to the Library! hahaha... wierd! mybe that's how the student in the pass used to do it! lol

well... i'll just have to work on the assignments in my room which is just like an oven in the evening where the sun shine directly at the room window! and i won't be able to carry my computer to the lecture / class room to type notes.. so i'll have to use back the conventional way and write down all the notes onto papers!

Well... I'll just have to wait until i can save enough money to bet me a new notebook or maybe i could send my HP back to the service center and ask them to diagnose the problem for me! and hopefully it doesn't cost a bomb just to fix it! :(

No comments: