Time for fun and time for Work

There are times that i'm having so much fun here in the seminary! went out for food and also not mentioning eating durian here in Seremban! I've been spending a lot lately! have to really cut down on my usage! just have to kuai kuai stay in the campus and not go out every time! some more my notebook already died and i've decided to bring it back to HP and see how much for the repair! hopefully its less than 1K.. or not i'll just get a new MACBOOK maybe! hehe....

This week i went home and brought back my own PC to STM....

The PC already take the whole lot of my desk!

Kinda wierd right with my computer on my desk! well... thats just how it will be like untill i get my notebook fixed or buy a new MACBOOK... lol

Well this sem i'll be taking another 17 credit hours! 1 credit for choir and another 1 for Field Education Seminar which is just class attendance! well.. what are my subjects? let me list it out:
  • Intro to Religions
  • Greek 2
  • Exegesis Method
  • Reading and Reasoning
  • English 2
  • Evangelism in the Local Church
Good thing is that not all the class have exam at the end of the semester but have to do alot of assignments la. so have to start my readings since i have my PC with me... maybe i'll ask the librarian about bring my PC into the Library! i wonder what will everyone say! haha....


No comments: