My first week in my placement church

I reached home on Friday at about 7pm! it was my sister and Sean's birthday! just in time to go back and take a shower after fighting my way into the train! went to my home fellowship group and joined them for a fellowship and as well as bible study with them. Celebrated sean's birthday and went for a supper after that!

On Saturday, went for a game of badminton! its my first time playing badminton this year and i enjoyed it! my meeting with the pastor of Kepong Chinese Methodist church was at 3pm! after the game, take a shower and went to kepong to meet up with the pastor.

A very beautiful church located next to a secondary school in Taman Sri Bintang


When i reached there, i went to the office which is located at the ground floor! went to have a time with pastor and discussed on my practical there.. i have to speak in mandarin! i am asked to join the youth fellowship at 7.30pm and teach in English for sunday school! and the accomodation are yet to settle for me! :P

Joined the Youth fellowship at night on the same day! speaking mandarin all the way! i actually recognised the president of the fellowship met him once during the CACMYF convention in melaka about 4 or 5 years ago! i don think he remember my face though! haha....

Sunday! have to wake up early in the morning to travel to church! its about 30mins if there are no traffic jams! sunday morning is a clear drive to Kepong Church.. attended worship service at 8.30 am and the 10.30 am. Pastor Elaine was the speaker that day. Her sermon was the '3H. Head, Heart and Hand'




After church worship! went for lunch with the LCEC with Pr. Elaine and her husband at a restaurant nearby! it was sumptuous lunch as we fellowship around the table and i have to speak mandarin all the way! exciting and good experience for me! i'll expect more when i am serving in the church!

No comments: