My last day of Reading Week

Friday!! the last day of the reading week! i am still in the library for the pass 4 days! haha... today am revising on my Greek.. will be having a mid-semester exam next week... just pack my head with all the avtov, outos, outoi, touton, toutous, and etc. all the similar word but different meaning. On wednesday! after i finished my second assignment, Kelly msn me and asked me to listen to a barber shop video in Youtube.. we chat and video conference for a while! hehe....

This picture is taken from her blog! hehe... and she say i look like a rambutan tree... so not true right? i so handsome! hehe...

The whole morning i was just revising on my greek and got a little stucked and tired! i went back to my room, then i decided to just leave the campus... i went to Jusco Seremban 2 walked around and relax for a while before i return to the library!

Walking around in Jusco! there's a TGV....

Since i am in Jusco, and there is a TGV.. no harm catching a movie before i go back! just for leisure! but the only movies that are on screen are Racing to the Witch Mountain next, Sayang, and Watchmen. what kind of TGV is this that only have 3 movies for the day? i think it is God's will for me not to watch the movie! so i decided to just go and have my lunch instead!

Walking towards the Food Arena!

Oh!! Sushi King! i seremban do not have Sushi King! too bad... i've got no money for sushi King!

Hmm... KFC.. got some appetite for chicken and there wasn't many people ordering!

As usual! a Dinner plate for me! and all "Paha atas" yummy!

After lunch, just take some time to walk around Jusco. to the Guys department... look around at clothes and there was blazers there selling at Rm199 only! too bad... its just window shopping!! well... back to STM! gonna continue my work in the library! i need to prepare for Sunday school this coming sunday! yes! i'm teaching sunday school!!

Walking towards the Library!!! from the hostel block!!


The hallway! at the end of the hallway is the Library pass the Office!


Went back to my spot where the view of books are!! cosy and hidden from the librarian :P


the couch on my left with some pillows!! very comfortable... most student take a nap there.. including me!! and yes! when i take a nap there will be music in the library!! hehe

Well... still in my last day of reading week! got to continue reading and preparing for sunday school! tonight i will be going to pick up one of my fellow classmate from LCCT! so might not have time to prepare already!! Tomorrow will be going to Kepong but i still not decided what time should i go there! Sunday after worship and Sunday School if there are no other things I'll be going home and stay a night before i go back to STM!! :D

No comments: