My weekend!! a very loooooooong post!

Friday! on my way to LCCT to pick up my classmate! and i'm driving his proton Satria! As i get onto the highway! oh my.. there was a long traffic jam and there was a severe addident involving a motorcycle just before the exit to Nilai! haiz... but i got there in time... and waited for my classmate...

AS i enter to the highway towards KLIA... there was a nice sun set scene!! can't help just to admire it! hehe....

Saturday! went to PJ with Ronney together with Isaac and Peter! had breakfast in PJ and ate prawn mee! afterwhich, went to Kepong drop my things... but it was still early! so i went for a movie! so... what movie did i watch? a movie that everyone recommend to me not to watch! Yeah!!! DragonBall Evolution! haha.... its really not nice! still i just wanna relax for a while! hehe...


Cool picture... but the movie not so cool! the action is nice though!!
Chow Yong Fatt looks different!! :P

Went back to Church! prepare for sunday school and also help folding bulletin!!

MIF praise and worship!!

MYF discussion! Serving!!

Whoa... what a tiring day! after fellowship i was so tired! when i reached Yeh Mei's house i went straight to bed! well.. the next morning, Sunday! the day i need to teach Sunday School!!!

Nasi Lemak for Breakfast!!!

Little boy who is staying in the Children's home!

Well... this week.. the adults sang an anthem!! well.. as i expected! they sang well!! hehe

Sunday School Praise and Worship!

Well... the lesson went quite well i think! just that the children do not have much attention span! and maybe the topic i tought was too deep for them! so this is a good training for me to learn how to teach in the Sunday School! hehe...


After church! straigth i went to the KTM!! go back home for a night! : )

Well... there wasn't many people taking train on sundays!


It is about an hour ride to Subang Jaya... when i reached back... i was hungry so i made this for my lunch!

I was having a conversation with my pastor on the internet! so keng.. he is so internet savvy now! we even have video conference together.. so he told me that on sunday night they are having appreaciation night! and invited me to come over and join them! most importantly,... there are food!! haha....

Pastor speaking on Serve or Swerve


Wah... so attentive leh!... :)

As usual we have dinner in the MPH... but there were not enough food for all people... i think the LCEC members and most of the youths did not get to eat! i just eat some of the leftovers! maybe because i went... so there are not enough food! lol!
Well... pastor brought the youths out for dinner!! and have a sumptous meal together... we have 2 tables! hahaha....

So thats it... my week end!! now i'm enjoying my cosy own room back at my house! tomorrow will be travelling back to STM already.. and classes will be starting and assignments to be completed!!!

No comments: