Reading Week

Another week of Weekend practical in Kepong Chinese Methodist Church. This time arrangements was made for my one night accommodation while serving in my practical church. the week before, when i am having a discussion with Rev. Teoh (Pastor in Charge), he's trying to arrange a place for me to stay. Initial plan was to put me in the store room for a night! ahaha... storeroom with aircon wan! But one of the member say its not good for me to stay in the storeroom! haha....


So arrangements was made and Sis. Yeh Mei willing to host by providing a place for me to stay. So i'm staying in a children's home for my practicals in Kepong. She is a single lady about 60's, the night i went to her place, she was sharing to me the ministry she is doing now. Kinda big burden for her to manage this children's home. this children's home is for the single parent child, when the child brought to her she will take care of them and teach them the Word of God so that they can be followers of Christ.

Last Sunday during worship service, there was an anthem by the children choir.... they sang beautifully! there are even parts in the song. i guess the conductor takes a long time in training these children to sing. i guess the adult choir will be heavenly when they sing! haha....

This week is STM's reading week! all classes are closed, no chapel service and no community gardening! i am so happy that this for this week's kinda holiday for all of us, but its a good time to catch up with my assignments. I decided to stay back in STM to study and finish up some of my assignments. One problem, this week there are no meals prepared for students who are staying back.

I have to eat outside everyday this week!! and spend more money on food! lolz... but i get to finish one of my assignment and now researching on my next assignment... but how i wish the reading week were longer...

This sunday, i'll be teaching in the Sunday school! (of course in English)! it will be my first time teaching the childrens! i've got the book from the other teacher... so i need to prepare also the class this coming sunday!

Well... i have to manage my time wisely now... its already Thursday today.. and the pass few days i've been in library the whole day! the nice and cold environment... nice to study and do assignment... and also nice to take a nap as well... hahaha.....

No comments: