My last day of relaxation!!!

My relaxation is about to come to an end! now its just hours away from my first class. Tomorrow morning and afternoon, will be Intro and survey to New Testament... at night Intro and survey to Old testament!! kinda heavy don you think for my first day?

Yesterday... a good sabbath day for me. For Sunday service we had the worship in the MPH here in STM... they followed an old Methodist liturgy and during communion they used an Anglican communion... kinda like a culture shock for me.. except for the WINE.. lol but did not get to drink just dip the waffle into the wine!


during dinner i went out with Ronnie and Chaw Leong for dinner at a near by restaurant.. ordered Ginger and onion pork rice! after a week... finally i get to taste pork!


This was one of the most satisfying meal here in Seremban... although, i have no complains about the food served in STM :P we had a good time of fellowship over dinner!!

Today woke up at about 8am.. get ready for breakfast and after that the whole monday is a rest day for everyone! so i just went online to search for some materials for my studies... played RA3 and then its time for Lunch! after lunch i went out with Sam Chong, Samnang (a Cambodian) and Ronnie to Jusco... walked around for a while and brought some more things needed.

Yes!! my COKE after a week of not tasting it! its like calling for me in Jusco super market! lol...

Hendry came back to STM today.. a nice guy.. spoke mandarin most of the time.. an opportunity for me to improve my conversational mandarin! when i came back from shopping, he was unpacking and cleaning up the room.. haha... makes me feel a bit guilty... but we will take turns to clean the room up...

I got my student card today!! see... see...

Leng chai leh!! hahaa..... Seminary Theoloji Malaysia... don play play..
I'm officially a Seminarian.. more pressure don you think?

Ok thats all.... pray that i'll be able to focus and stay attentive in class!

No comments: