New Year! New begining and New Life

Time has really gone by fast... Last year i've decided to commit my life again to God as i apply to go for my Theological studies. I've got the blessings from my parents, my pastor, the church committee and my friends as i answer this call to serve God. Now i'm moments away from this new begining and new life that i'm going to be travelling and i'll be travelling with Jesus all the way as i trust and commit to Him as my Lord.

I had a wonderful time as my home fellowship group gave me a farewell dinner in Sushi Zanmai in Pyramid. Time for fellowship and laughter as they give me a farewell. we had alot of different types of Japanese food and deserts. i'll not know when i'll be eating Japanese food again! lol.



Yesterday, the MIYF youth group also gave me a farewell and a farewell gift to remember them all. I'm going to miss all the youth, the time when we play around and time when we share and learn God's word together.

Today! the church will be commissioning me off for the studies and i do not know this feeling that i have.. a bit of joyfulness and i felt kinda of scared of what will be happening next. i pray that God will always be with me as i journey together with Him.
remember to put me in your prayers!

No comments: