Post - Chinese New Year Celebration

It’s a good time to be home after 3 weeks staying in STM. During this festive season is an opportunity to catch up with friends and family. I visited my grandfather who is staying at my uncle’s house.

Friday last week, Hendry and I reached back my home at about 4.30pm. We went to church to meet with pastor and uncle Tan after I unload all my stuffs at home. At night, the Wooters had dinner together in a Japanese Restaurant in SS12. Have a great time meeting them again.

Last Sunday, went to church in the morning. Talked with some of the members and served in both the worship service. CC told me there was a cool FPS game in Cyber now that they are playing. Out of curiosity I went with them after church to play that game! After a while I got dizzy! I’m good in FPS game! When I returned home I went and torrent the game and installed on my computer! Lolz..

Left 4 Dead installed on my Computer

Came back to STM at Wednesday night! Thanks to my friends who sacrificially send me back and had a good dinner together nearby STM. There was a massive jam back to KL and they reached back safely! Classes started again on Thursday with most of us still in the CNY mood! Haha….

CNY this year there are only a few meals i get to Lou Sang

The view of my book shelf during the 3 weeks i was in STM.
My shelf is at the right!

After.... pastor lone me some of his books.
More books now! lols

Wednesday afternoon, i went for lunch with cc at nandos.
after lunch i went to buy these sources for my meals in STM.

No comments: