My second day in STM

At last i get to use the internet! there was problem with the access points that is in the hostel thus i couldn't use the internet in my room. the only solution, i have to travel outside near a Coke vending machine to get connected... *no i did not buy any coke*

I made some new friends here in the seminary. most of them are quite mature and "Spiritual" so i have to be more mature and spiritual as well. well its just the 2 day and relationships need to be build slowly... i have the whole year to do it! I've asked some of my seniors about their time in first year! one lady told me to be prepare to think critical for my assignments... i was thinking in my heart! WHAT IS CRITICAL THINKING?!!... and she added the only way to score high is to think critically for my assignments!

Reached STM on Sunday around 3.30pm! checked in to my room and the person in charge said that my room is one of the bigger twin sharing room. a big smile was seen on my mom's face because of that. she worried i might not have space in the room to put all my stuffs! my room mate have not arrive yet! i got to know that he's from Indonesia, a smart student and he sleeps early! what i do not know is that does he sleep dead or snore louder than me! i think snore louder than me is out of the question!! On Sunday i unpacked all my stuffs, i found out that i did not bring my pillow! oh man! thank God that night we were all taken out to Giant for shopping.. i brought 2 pillows.. haha... some stationary and hangers. Came back to the hostel about 10.30pm there was nothing else to do because i did not get the wifi key. so i went to sleep!

This morning.. woke up at 5 am! was coughing thats why i woke up early or not i'll sleep until 7am.. 7.30 is breakfast time... just a few kuih-kuih for breakfast!! then the Orientation begins with alot of inputs and Rev. Anthony *lecturer for the Old testament came in and said that there will be a test on bible knowledge on Wednesday! Oh my... the first test of the year!!!

Was briefed on the rules and regulations on living in a community lifestyle... toured around the campus... briefed about the IT in the campus and got to know that i need to do my assignments with computer.. DUH! and a printer is needed because i cannot use my usb drive in the library and print out my papers! quickly i sms my sister to prepare the printer as it will be taken to STM with me after CNY!! went into the library to enjoy the air con then followed by briefing in the library with tons of information to remember.... rested after that in my room... got the wifi key in the morning and tried to connect to the internet but couldn't. had a very good steamboat dinner and now i've got the chance to Blog....

Well.... even the orientation is to tense and cramped! i do not even want to think about the time when my classes is starting! now i'm stucked outside of my dorm! i can't go in... it started raining and its heavy! oh well... at lease i'll get a cosy night sleep tonight!

Dear Lord, please help me to adapt to this new environment. please give me wisdom and strength to do Your will as You've called me to serve You. its not by my strength that i can endure this but with Your strength O Lord. In Jesus Name..AMEN


No comments: